You can find necessary resources in this section
Public Transportation system in College Station is not optimum. But still you can avail the following options.
- Aggie Spirit Bus – This is the official TAMU bus service that goes through almost all the apartment complexes and some groceries (HEB/Target). Usually unavailable during holidays or after office hours. Check the Official Texas A&M University app or the transportation website for exact bus availability
- Brazos Transit District – This is the city wide bus service that is available for free for any TAMU students. This one covers more area than the Aggie Spirit Bus, however, their service is not as frequent as the aggie spirit ones. This bus can be a good way of exploring nearby places since they go almost every corner of the twin cities of Bryan and College Station and beyond. Here is the official website for more details.
- Greyhound – You can avail this service if you want to visit Houston/Dallas or other nearest cities of Texas. Do not expect luxury services like Shohag Classic or Green Line. They will get you from Bryan to Houston. Official website link can be found here
- Ground Shuttle – Ground Shuttle can be a good option if you are coming from Houston/Dallas/Austin airports. Their official website is here.
- Texas Medical College Shuttle – This is a trial program run by TAMU. They offer the ground shuttle service to and from Texas A&M Health Science Center and Houston Medical Center. Their website is here
Phone & Internet